Monday, March 10, 2014

NCC Bans Operators From Simcard Sales & Promos.


LATEST MTN ETISALAT AIRTEL GLO FREEBROWSING CHEAT MARCH APRIL 2014


The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has said that MTN Nigeria, Glo and Airtel Nigeria were still banned from selling subscriber identification module (SIM) card and conducting sales promotions despite paying the N647.5 million fines imposed by the regulator for poor quality of service.
The ban on new SIM card additions to their networks and sales promotions takes effect from March 31, 2014. The ban is to keep the telecom network stable from deteriorating beyond the current
quality of service.
According to a top official of NCC, “The ban is still in effect. Merely paying the fines does not take away the directive of the Commission. The operators have fulfilled one aspect of the sanction, the other one-the fines- will take effect at the appropriate time,” he said.
MTN, Globacom and Airtel had at the end of business last Friday paid the N647.5million fines for not meeting up with the key performance indicators (KPIs). NCC imposed another round of sanctions against the mobile operators. following a December 2013 ‘Notice of Intention to Sanction’ to all mobile network operators (MNOs) to improve quality of service and meet set KPIs by December 31, 2013 or face regulatory intervention.
The sanctions were contained in separate letters dated February 19, 2014, addressed to each of the affected MNOs.  NCC has asked Globacom, MTN and Airtel to pay N277.5million, N185million and N185million respectively for the month of January.
 You may like to Read:How we make $250 weekly.

4 comments:

  1. ls I need to know what cheap network and plan to use for iphone 5. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My names are Balogun T. David also known as 9jasPR. Ive been a disgruntled internet user for years and I've sat back and watch mobile operators in Nigeria swindle me in broad daylight over and over again.
    Whatever the case I've stuck to my glo line day in day out for over eight years simply because it's a truly Nigerian company. I left airtel because their data calculations is the worst of the four mobile operators as at 2012 when I last did the arithmetic. I left MTN after luring me into false bundles that cost me over One thousand, five hundred Naira. I never tried to use etisalat because the data plan was apparently the most expensive.
    My outpour is as a result of the following. I decided to buy a glo bundle after so long a time knowing fully well that my close friend pointed to me that glo mobile was offering 1.6gb of data at 2000 Naira. On making my purchase, i quickly realised that the data i got was half of what i had believed i should have. However, after placing my call to the customer care, I was quickly made to understand that I had no point since the bonus period has expired. Hence, I requested that the data bundle be removed and my airtime be returned.
    Details of the uncut conversation I had with about four representatives are included in this writeup. Furthermore, I've taken it upon myself to make sure that the 800mb that the glo mobile operators have decided not to take back will work against them and therefore, I'm tagging this "project 800"

    I'm also going to analyse more of the ways by which glo mobile and other telecommunication giants have been killing us softly and looting much more than the average politician.

    On the glo bounce plan for example, we are given a 30 day free ring back tune bonus after which on its expiry without any consent some amount is deducted and quoted as money for renewal. Firstly, the tone given is no ring back tune but rather a ad by glo in which case they are meant to pay the line owner for advertisement.
    The data plan for a blackberry subscriber is 1000 Naira and gives the phone owner 3gb while as a modem user, you get to pay 5000 Naira for the same amount of data while an android user like me has to pay 3000 Naira for 1.5gb of data
    When you buy a daily bundle for 100 Naira, you are given 20mb but when you load 200 Naira and above as a bounce subscriber, you get 30mb for free.
    We receive so many spam messages about useless promotions that have once been banned and we don't know why or how these have resurfaced.
    The network is always poor with you always having to dial out an average of three times before calls can connect through
    Glo bumpa plan claims to give a 200% bonus and then bill you 50kobo per second.
    All network operators are a member of the Internet exchange point of Nigeria where local traffic is being exchanged at a pricing that be considered free but what we get is still the outrageous bills and more methods of extortion
    MTN once had a bonus plan in which after loading a recharge card, airtime is tripled and moved to a bonus account after which all the airtime is wiped off Sunday/Monday midnight.

    All I'm asking for at the moment is that we all make this go viral and use one voice as we would support our national team for the world cup to fight this injustice in the year 2014. We use honest means to hustle for money and these folks loot us and keep enriching themselves

    Audio files
    http://www.datafilehost.com/d/cd7c7a34
    http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fc44b602
    http://www.datafilehost.com/d/74581e2d
    http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e566db90
    http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6257f9f2

    Post your complaints here and on social sites with the #Project800 tag. Thank you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get more on more free browsing trick today, visit Mobile Solution

    ReplyDelete